MAKEUP - Sephora x Marc Jacobs Birthday Gift

by - July 29, 2016

Another year, another birthday and another gift from Sephora! This year, members can choose a gift from either Marc Jacobs or Fresh. I decided to go with the Marc Jacobs set because I have already tried the Fresh Soy Cleanser. The Marc Jacobs gift comes with a deluxe sample of the Highliner Gel Crayon in Blaquer and Le Marc Lip Creme Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
Based on the weight, the Lipstick is worth $9.50 and the Eyeliner $31.00 for a total of $40.50 - which is confusing because the full sized eyeliner and the mini in this gift are both 0.01oz... 
The products themselves are ah-mazing! I love, love, LOVE the dusty rose colour of the lipstick and it applies like a dream - so pigmented and creamy. The eyeliner is a pretty good gel liner as well and it's one of the firmer gel liners which is a big help in application - but it can easily smudge. I don't know if I'd purchase the full sized products of these because of the steep price tag, but I'll enjoy the minis.

What birthday gift did you get/will choose from Sephora?


Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments