EMPTIES - June Empties + Tosses

by - July 01, 2016

I finished quite a bit of samples this month because I went away for 5 weeks and I just brought a crap ton of them with me, although I brought a whole lot more than I actually needed - ALL THE SAMPLES!

Rating Guide:
☆ - All aboard the nope train!
☆☆ - Meh... It's okay
☆☆☆ - YAAASSSSSS!!
Sample Size
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream & Cleanser ☆☆
Julep One-Step Polish Remover Pad x 3 ☆
Although it smelled strongly of acetone, I found it didn't remove all my polish and I had to paint over some old polish.
John Frieda Frizz Ease Thermal Protection Serum ☆
The Body Shop Tea Tree Squeaky Clean Scrub ☆☆☆
I've fallen in love with The Body Shop's Tea Tree line, but I have too many skincare products to justify buying some of this!
Kibio Fit by Nature Lifting Cream Gel ☆
This gel has a nice and refreshing herbal/leafy scent but 
I didn't notice much of a difference in my skin except that it was moisturized. 
Clarins Multi-Active Day & Night Cream ☆☆
NuMe Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner ☆
Petals and Lace Heart Soap ☆☆
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet 
Nourish Shampoo & Conditioner 

Full Size
Biore Nose Strip 
Yes To Tomatoes Deep Pore Exfoliating Cleanser 
LUSH Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask 

Tosses
Wet n Wild Proline Felt Tip Liner 
This was a great liquid eyeliner and it was really easy to use but mine broke within the first week - the body of the marker would come apart when I went to open it, exposing the inky stick inside. Also sad that this dried up on me - but that may be due to the loose casing.

Half the year is gone! How's your pan project/empties goal coming along?

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments