MAKEUP - BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette

by - July 13, 2016

It hasn't been long since Jaclyn Hill and BECCA collaborated to create the Champagne Pop highlighter. Now they're taking it one step further and made some pretty sweet limited edition items:
I managed to snag a face palette and it's absolutely beautiful. The packaging itself is stunning and so aesthetically pleasing with a gold and white case.
  The contents of the palette include:
Rose Spritz - shimmery rose pink
Amaretto - matte hazlenut brown
Pamplemousse - bright melon pink
Champagne Pop - rose gold highlight
Prosecco Pop - light gold highlight
 I'm honestly not a fan of highlighters - I feel like it just accentuates my oily skin - but this palette is just absolutely beautiful. I really like that there are two matte shades here - Amaretto and Pamplemousse. All 5 shades are very pigmented so a light hand is needed for application, unless of course you're trying to get your glow on. Here are swatches in sunlight and in regular light.
Everything about this palette just has me going YAAASSSSSS! I know this isn't very descriptive, but if you've ever tried any of the BECCA x Jaclyn highlighters, you'll know exactly what I mean. If you missed out on this palette, don't fret! They're releasing the BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector Mineral Blush Duo with combination of 4 of the 5 shades in this palette.

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments