FRAGRANCE - Chloe's Chloe Eau De Parfum

by - July 08, 2016

The last perfume in the Dave Lackie x Cityline swag bag is Chloe’s Chloe Eau de Parfum (1 fl oz / $80). Chloe comes in a pleated rectangular bottle with a nude colour bow on top that screams sophisticated. This scent has notes of pink peony, freesia, lychee, magnolia flower, lily of the valley, rose, cedar wood, amber and honey.

Chloe is literally the scent of a fresh bouquet of flowers - but like nice smelling flowers. Although I’m not a fan of floral scents, Chloe’s scent is sweet enough for my liking and I find it to be more of a sophisticated fragrance – both in price tag and scent. It reminds me of Marc Jacob’s Daisy and Taylor Swift’s Wonderstruck, with a price point right in between the two. (This is probably because these are two of the few floral fragrances I like).

On a side note: for those who are familiar with Chloe, this is the My Little version which is 20 ml and is usually released around Mother's Day. It's a great size for travelling or trying the fragrance before buying the full sized bottle. The My Little series also comes in Chloe Eau De Toilette and Roses de Chloe.

Which floral scent do you like the most? I used to really like roses but now I think I'm leaning towards daisies.

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments