EMPTIES - July Empties + Tosses

by - August 02, 2016

After a couple months of tracking my empties and tosses, I feel like I should only buy sample sizes of products now. It feels so satisfying knowing that I used something up rather than letting it sit in a corner forever. With that being said, there a some more sample I've used this month, so let's get into it!

Rating Guide:
☆ - All aboard the nope train!
☆☆ - Meh... It's okay
☆☆☆ - YAAASSSSSS!!
Sample Size
Caudalie Crushed Cabernet Scrub ☆
I found the seed powder too coarse for scrubbing, but the scent was nice mix of herbal and floral.
The Body Shop Tea Tree Mask ☆☆
This mask was easy to apply and provided an even application - something I seriously have trouble with in regards to masks.
Rodial 5 Minute Facial ☆☆
The sample wasn't much for me to give a proper review, so it's an okay for now.
Philosophy Purity Cleanser ☆☆
Honestly, I think this cleanser is overhyped - I actually don't think it does a good job for a cleanser as there is still some makeup left over when I tone my face.
Korres Wild Rose 24 Hour Moisturizing and Brightening Cream ☆
I wasn't a fan of this because I found it a bit too thick which resulted in some break outs. I mixed this with another moisturizer to thin it out.
Nexus Shampoo & Conditioner ☆☆
Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner ☆☆

Full Size
The Body Shop Vitamin C SPF 30 Moisturizer ☆☆
This used to be my go-to SPF moisturizer, but now my skin has become too sensitive for thicker moisturizers. I think this would be a great option for normalskin types.
Bed Head Control Freak Shampoo & Conditioner ☆☆
One word: PUMPS!

Tosses
Say Yes To Tomatoes Acne Spot Stick ☆
I've had quite a bit of trouble with this acne spot stick. If not used for a while, some brown stuff builds up on the silver rolling ball applicator which is a huge turn off. When I finally did use it, I found it didn't really help. Then the bottom broke and all the salicylic acid solution leaked so... It just wasn't meant to be!

Do you prefer pumps or squeeze shampoo/conditioner bottles?

Let's be friends!

http://www.inlinkz.com/new/ludash.php

You May Also Like

0 comments