EMPTIES - September Empties

by - September 30, 2015

While *trying* to complete the Finish 5 by Fall challenge, I realized how hard it was to finish a product. This month, I decided to focus on samples I have laying around, which I have a TON of! 

I managed to finish a couple samples, but will try to work through my stash - this will be my challenge for Winter. Instead of posting a verdict post - I can't imagine posting a verdict with 10+ samples! - the samples will appear in the monthly empties. However, I won't be reviewing samples unless there is a sufficient amount of product to test. 

So let's get started! Here's to the first of many finished samples!
simple Cleansing Facial Wipes - I'm not a fan of facial/make up removing wipes, but I will say that simple wipes are probably my favourite so far. I find that these wipes don't leave my face feeling tingly or sticky, which usually happens with cleansing cloths. Would I repurchase these? Yes - for travelling or on-the-go emergencies, not for everyday use.
Samples:
simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer
Softsoap Fresh Glow Hydrating Body Wash
Frizz Ease Smooth Start Shampoo & Conditioner, Straight Fixation Styling Creme
Sampar Ultra Hydrating Fluid
Missha Time Revolution Night Repair
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream
Nivea Aqua Effect Purifying Cleansing Gel
L'oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments