EMPTIES - August Empties

by - September 01, 2015

It's a short list, but it's a start! Here are my August empties :)
TheFaceShop Real Nature Honey Face Mask - Great sheet mask with tons of serum, plus it's super affordable at around $3. Would I repurchase? Yes

 Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes - They're effective as far as cleansing wipes go, but I'm not a fan of cleansing wipes in general because you still have to cleanse your face after - so what's the point of the extra step? But that's just me :P. Would I repurchase? No

B.Kamins Nutrient Replacement Cream Kx - It's a nice cream with blue Vitamin E beads, but I found that it was a bit too heavy for my skin. I would use this as a night time moisturizer and wake up like a grease ball. Would I repurchase? No, especially not with the $135 price tag.

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments