GUEST POST - Plum Smokey Eyes

by - September 25, 2015

Hello readers of Pink Petals! I'm Geneviève from gendots.com and today I am taking over the blog with a CCB guest post with the theme of the month : plum.
Let's go right into the makeup look. First I did my base as usual, that day I was using L'Oréal true match lumi in the shade N1-2, Rimmel wake me up concealer and Becca compact concealer in the shade latte the Body shop honey bronzer in 02, NYC cheek glow blush in west side wine, and Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown.
Then for the eyes I started with a generous layer of Maybelline Color tattoo in pomegranate punk all over the mobile lid, extending it a little on the outer edge. I went over the crease with the Stila tone eye shadow, a colour I absolutely love. I also used the two left shades of Sonia Kashuk quad in textured mauve to define the outer corner of my eyes. I added some Annabelle eyeliner in black on the tight line and a little on the lid, really close to my lashes to define everything a bit more. I finished it with Josie Maran Black Oil mascara and I dabbed a Revlon lipstick in berry haute on, just to give a tint to my lips.

And that's all! I hope you enjoyed this kinda simple, kinda smokey make up look.

Let's be friends!


You May Also Like

0 comments