EMPTIES - Verdict: Finish Five by Fall #CBBFinish5

by - September 23, 2015

Here's the verdict of my Finish Five by Fall challenge. Thank you again to Angela of Raincouver Beauty for tagging me in this challenge!
Verdict:
1. Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder - TOSS: This tag has made me realize how badly my skin would break out using this pressed powder. 
2. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - TOSS: I didn't finish this mascara but I will be tossing it. Not because I don't like the product, I just usually toss my mascaras out every 3-4 months.
3. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner - STILL TRYING: I've made a dent in this pencil eyeliner - who knew they last so long! I will still be working on this though, one day I will finish it!
4. Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer - TOSS: I'm just not a fan of concealers, and after 4 months I only used it a handful of times - I might as well get rid of it now rather than later.
5. CO Bigelow Apothecaries Vitamin Mentha Lip Balm (discontinued) - STILL TRYING: I find lip balms the HARDEST to finish because I have like a million of them, so I use whichever one that's within reach.
Bonus: Escada Born in Paradise - STILL TRYING: But maybe I'll continue next Summer because Fall is here and I need me a new scent!

Products take FOREVER to use up! I probably have enough products to last a lifetime so I will be going on a no buy for Fall. On to the next empties challenge! Stay tuned :).

What product do you finish up the quickest?

You May Also Like

2 comments