EMPTIES - Empties + Tosses Post #2

by - May 09, 2018

I'm happy to say that I am finally done my undergrad degree! FREEDOM!!! 
This means, hopefully, I'll have more time to spend on blogging, and with all my accumulated empties, I thought this would be the best way to start!

Rating Guide:
☆ - All aboard the nope train!
☆☆ - Meh... It's okay
☆☆☆ - YAAASSSSSS!!
This body wash is a great value product with a lovely cherry blossom scent and a full lather.
Cake Beauty Supremely Rich Bath and Shower Froth in It's a Slice 
Although the bath and shower froth smelled nice, I found it didn't bubble well so it was kind of a waste to use as a bubble bath so I used it as a body wash instead. As a body wash, it still didn't lather well and the scent washed away pretty quickly. Based on this, I wouldn't repurchase it.
Live Clean Shampoo & Conditioner in Exotic Vitality Monoi Oil 
Initially, I really enjoyed this duo as it got the job done and was free from harsh chemicals. However, I found that after using this line for a couple months now (I'm currently on a second set), the hair and scalp near around my hairline that frames my face has become extremely dry to the point where I have to apply lotion or a deep conditioning mask.
Got 2 B Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo 
This is my all time favourite dry shampoo - it's effective in terms of product and packaging, and I haven't had any issues thus far. Plus, the scent is fresh and gender neutral so both my boyfriend an I can use it!
St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask 
This mask is quite old and although I really enjoy it, it's taken me quite a bit of time to finish it because it can get pretty messy and I would only apply it before hopping into the shower. The one super cool thing about this mask is that the pore tightening is instantaneous and you feel it working as it's drying.
AcneFree Oil-Free Acne Cleanser 
I absolutely love this product and I'm so glad that I got the chance to review it via Chick Advisor or I never would have discovered it. It's a very nice and gentle acne face wash that I always went back to whenever my face was acting up. I liked that it cleansed my face without drying it out or giving me that tightening feeling. 
Bath and Body Works Hand Cream in Vanilla Bean Noel 
This hand cream is super moisturizing and smelled exactly like a vanilla bean frappuccino. The scent was a bit too sweet for me but I would definitely repurchase it in another scent.
Vichy Idealia Life Serum 
For the winter months, this serum from Vichy was a life savor as it provided the perfect amount of moisturization without making my face feel like an oil slick. This isn't a holy grail product for me though, so I wouldn't repurchase as I have a lot of other products to finish. 
Maybelline Brow Drama in Soft Brown 
This is by far my favourite brow gel ever. I initially didn't like the brush, but after getting used to it, it provides a great natural effect on the brows, especially for someone like me who has super sparse brows. Unless I'm doing a full face of makeup, I'll just use this for my brows just to define them.
Wet n Wild Proline Felt Tip Eyeliner in Brown 
Of all my felt tip eyeliners, this one dried out the fastest and I found that it was hard to get a sharp wing as the ink didn't bleed all the way down to the tip.
CO Bigelow Apothecaries Vitamin Mentha Lip Balm 
I finally finished this lip balm, which I have been trying to do since my "Finish Five by Fall" post a couple years ago. It's a great minty lip balm, but I didn't often reach for it due to the sparkles.
La Fresh Waterproof Makeup Remover Wipe 
I really didn't like this makeup remover wipe because although it did it's job, it left my face feeling really sticky. 
Essence Silky Touch Blush in Baby Doll 
I absolutely love essence's Silky Touch Blushes, but wish the packaging was 10x more durable. I've dropped the blush a couple times and the blush as well as the packaging shattered. I held onto it as long as I could, repressing it and attempting to depot it, but had to toss it in the end cause it was just too messy to use. 

Have you ever repressed powder and how was the result? I find mine to get flakey :(.

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments