HAIR - Garnier Fructis Hair Treats

by - May 23, 2018

Garnier Fructis' new Hair Treats are their first hair masks with 98% of it being naturally derived ingredients. Their product line features four treatments enriched with super fruit extracts: Papaya for Damage Repairing, Avocado for Smoothing, Coconut for Nourishing, Banana for Strengthening, and Goji for Colour Vibrancy. The mask can also be used three different ways: as a hair mask, conditioner, or leave in conditioner.

I received the Damage Repairing Treat with Papaya Extract from Chick Advisor, which has been helping me with my colour damaged hair. It's also helping a lot with moisturizing my dry scalp and hairline issue that I've been having recently.
Garnier Fructis Hair Treats
First of all, this hair mask smells fantastic. There aren't many products out there that smell like papaya, but this one does and I'm so glad that it doesn't smell too artificial and sweet. As for the product, a little goes a long way with this hair mask as I only need about a quarter size each for the ends of my hair, as well as my scalp and hairline. I can't say much about the repairing abilities of the mask, but it is definitely moisturizing which helps a great deal if you have dry or damaged split ends. The great thing about this hair mask is that it can be used on wet, damp, or dry hair, but I found that it works best on damp hair or in the shower. 

How do you treat your dry or damaged hair?

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments