EMPTIES - Finish Five by Fall

by - June 22, 2015

I've always had an issue with finishing products. My dirty little secret is that the only beauty product I've ever finished is moisturizer. The rest I usually toss, lose or break. Hopefully this tag will break that trend!

Guidelines (by Angela):
1. Pick 5 items (extras are okay) that you want to try to use up
2. You have until the first day of fall- September 23 to make as much progress as you can
3. Make an update post about halfway through and a final reveal on September 23!
4. I'll be using #cbbfinish5 to track my progress, and I'd love for you to use the same!
5. Good luck and have fun! Hope you'll rediscover favorites or just clean out some space in your collection ;)
My Five Products:
1. Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder - I jump between a lot of different face powders and this is one of the two that I've hit pan with, which happened a couple months back.
2. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - This was my first ever mascara that I purchased and I've been loving it since. This is my third tube and am excited to try some new ones after I finish this.
3. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner - This is an oldie but it's still alive and kickin'. I prefer pencil eyeliner to liquid for everyday wear, it provides a more of a subtle look.
4. Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer - A concealer stick that matches my skin tone really well. I'm not really into concealer, but it's good for those hot days when I really don't want to apply liquid foundation and can get away with a dab of concealer.
5. CO Bigelow Apothecaries Vitamin Mentha Lip Balm (discontinued) - An old mint lip balm with sparkles.
Bonus: I'm also adding in a fragrance, Escada Born in Paradise, which is an amazingly tropical and fruity Summer scent.

To help my progress, I will also be carrying these products on me at all times in my orange Glymm Bag, including a travel atomizer for the perfume.

Current Status




A big thank you to Angela for tagging me and fellow bloggers to do this tag. Check out their Finish Five by Fall below!

Angela from Raincouver Beauty 

Holly from Holly's Housewife Life

Alanna from Classy On the Run

Chelsea from Olive & Ivy

Sandra from Sandie's Stash

Samantha from Beautiful Free and Wonderful


Do you have any products to empty? Join the tag and link your blog below so I can follow your progress too!

You May Also Like

12 comments