EMPTIES - May Empties + Tosses

by - June 01, 2016

I'll admit, I cheated a little bit this month. I'm currently in Ottawa until mid June, studying French via Explore, so these are products I finished and tossed before I left. Hopefully I'll have a bunch of empty sample sized products for when I come back!

Rating Guide:
☆ - All aboard the nope train!
☆ - Meh... It's okay
☆ - YAAASSSSSS!!
may empties,beauty products
Sample Size
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser 
The Body Shop Buriti Baby Body Butter 
Harvey Prince Hello Body Cream 
This cream smells so freaking good but it's really expensive! A 12oz bottle retails for $24 on Birchbox - otherwise I would totally stock up on this.
Cuccio Naturale Pomegranate & Fig Butter 
The scent of this cream was barely noticeable and the tube makes it really hard to get the last bit out. 

Full Size
St. Ives Apricot Exfoliating Scrub 
I know St. Ives' Apricot Scrubs are really popular and it was actually one of my first skincare purchases as a teenager. Using it again, I didn't really notice a difference in my skin so I used up the rest of it as a body scrub. 

Tosses
Both these products dried up so off they go!
Sephora Mascara x 2
360 Skin Care LavenderMint DMAE Firming Serum

Are you a fan of the St. Ives Apricot Scrub?

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments