NOTD - Wet n Wild's Condensed Milk

by - June 06, 2016

Wet n Wild's Condensed Milk is a beige toned milky white, as opposed to a yellow toned milky white like real condensed milk is. It's a beautiful and classy shade between a stark white and a nude.
wet n wild condensed milk, nail polish
I found that this colour took a bit longer to dry and needed thicker coats to prevent streakiness - both of which I do not have patience for. It took about half an hour for both coats to settle but I did wake up with the tip of my thumb smudged - luckily I never take a picture of my thumbs! If you can find a similar shade in a different formula, I would definitely avoid this one (unless you like waiting for polish to dry).

Have you ever painted your nails with white out? It just made sense back then haha.

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments