NOTD - Sally Hansen's Jaded

by - June 15, 2015

Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure nail polishes ($7.97 each) launched quite some time ago and I received a couple, courtesy of Influenster. I love minty greens and blues on nails, especially for Spring and Summer, which is exactly what Jaded is - a muted mint green with blue-grey undertones. I decided to pair this with a clear and sparkly accent nail.
pnkpetals
I found that Jaded goes on pretty sheer - my nails have 3 coats applied. This isn't the case for the whole Complete Salon line, some of the darker colours are really opaque. The polish goes on smoothly and hides my cracked and chipped nails pretty well, which is a big plus. The lasting power of this polish is about 3-4 days before it starts chipping - but I'm also guilty of picking at my nails.

What's your favourite Spring/Summer nail colour?

Don't forget to follow me!
Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter 

You May Also Like

0 comments