NOTD - Revlon's Wild Card

by - June 29, 2015

pnkpetals
Revlon's Colorstay Gel Envy nail polishes ($6.99 each) are one of the few gel polishes in drug stores right now that don't require a curing light, but do need both a colour base and a top coat for the salon look. Thanks to recommendations from fellow bloggers, I got a couple and I'm in love. Today, I will be rockin' Wild Card.
The base color Wild Card is a muted royal purpleish blue - it's one of those difficult colors that change the more you look at it. I applied only one coat as it's very opaque and smooth. To top it off, I applied one coat of the Diamond Top Coat.  

I'm really impressed with the Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy line. Both polishes dry fairly quickly and I only needed one coat (!!!), which is amazing. I have the bad habit of applying additional coats before it fully dries and waking up to dented nail polish, but with these polishes I no longer have to worry. I look forward to Revlon releasing additional colours - and owning them all. Just take all my money. Seriously.

Have you tried any DIY gel polishes?


Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

2 comments