REVIEW - Pantene Root Reboot Dry Shampoo

Friday, June 19, 2015

I'm in search of a good dry shampoo for those late start days and purchased Pantene's Root Reboot Dry Shampoo ($4.96) to try out. Unfortunately, this dry shampoo didn't reach my expectations.
The first time I used this, it worked really well. After spraying it on my roots, it didn't leave a strong white film on my hair, just a subtle one that was easily brushed off.

The second time I used it, I noticed it wasn't spraying as evenly as the first time. It still worked nonetheless and saved me another bad hair day.

The third time I couldn't use it. Something had clogged the spray. I ran it under hot water and inspected the hole in the nozzle, but it was clogged from within. I couldn't even hear air attempting to escape when pushing the spray button down. I was really disappointed and hoped that this dry shampoo wouldn't get clogged like some other dry shampoos - from what I've read Batiste is the only one winning this battle so far. 

Hopefully, I will find something else for those greasy hair days, but for now a light dusting of baby powder will have to do!

What's your favourite dry shampoo?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe