HAIR - Pantene Root Reboot Dry Shampoo

by - June 19, 2015

I was browsing the aisles in search of a dry shampoo and noticed the new Pantene's Root Reboot Dry Shampoo ($4.96). Unfortunately, this dry shampoo didn't reach my expectations. (Sorry for the stock photo, but I was pretty upset at the product and threw it in the trash right away LOL).
The first time I used this, it worked really well! The scent was fresh and it made my hair look less greasy, but it left a slight white film in my hair - nothing that couldn't be fixed with a quick brush out. 
The second time I used it, I noticed the product wasn't spraying evenly and was more streamed than misty. It still worked though so I didn't think anything of it. 
The third time however, I couldn't use it at all - something had clogged the spray. I quickly turned to Google and tried all the recommended methods, including using a pin to clear the hole and running the nozzle under hot water. Nothing worked, nada! So that's why it's now in the trash. I thought maybe I had a defective can, but the several consumers reviews on the Pantene website have the same issue, so be warned if you were thinking of trying this one out! 

What's your favourite dry shampoo? Mine has to be ones from Batiste and Got2B!


Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments