BEAUTY BOX - March Birchbox

by - March 31, 2015

Here's what I received in my March Birchbox :)
 Vasanti | BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
Sample size: approx $5
 Beauty Blender  | Original with solid
Full size: $26+
 Beauty Protector | Protect & Detangle 
Sample size: approx $2
 Cythia Rowley | Eyeliner
Sample size: approx $10
Harvey Prince | Hello Body Creme 
Sample size: approx $2

Total Value: $45+

This month's Birchbox was amazing. The Beauty Blender was the obvious star of the box and I was surprised to see that it came with a solid too. This was my first Birchbox and I'm quite impressed. Although the Beauty Blender was a promotion, so I'm not quite sure if this box is personally fit for me without the bonus. I'm hoping the next month is just as good.

If you would liek to subscribe to Birchbox, I would really appreciate it if you used my referral link here :).

You May Also Like

0 comments