MAKEUP - Morphe Blush/Bronzer Palette

by - April 26, 2015

I attended IMATS back in November and purchased this amazing Morphe blush palette. Keep reading for my review!
The description on the Morphe website states that it's a blush palette, but the browns pigments are definitely dark enough to be bronzers. Here's a couple close up pictures of the blushes and bronzers.
I'm not a huge fan of shimmery blushes and bronzers, but the shimmer in this palette is small enough to add just the perfect glow to the skin. Also, the first and last shade in the first row are completely matte, score!
 Swatches are in accordance to position in the palette.
The shades in this palette transition from a bright Barbie pink to a chocolate bronze and are super pigmented. I literally just tap my brush into the colour and it's enough for me. The pigment itself is also light and powdery, so there isn't too much fall out.
My favourite shades are first shade in the second row, a peachy coral colour and the fourth shade in the first row, a light rose pink. 
There is a shade for just about every skin tone in this palette, which makes it so versatile. I personally don't like to apply bronzer because I still don't know how to apply it without looking like I just rolled my face in some dirt, but I do love to use the bronze shades as eye shadows.
I would definitely recommend this palette for anyone looking into it. The best part? It's only $12! You really can't go wrong for that price. You can purchase Morphe products from their website and they do ship to Canada, but they don't have a flat rate so it might be pricey. I'm definitely going to pick up some more Morphe palettes this year at IMATS though.

What's your favourite make up palette?

You May Also Like

0 comments