BEAUTY BOX - March Glam Bag

by - March 16, 2015

Here's what I received in my March Glam Bag from Ipsy and a couple swatches.
Nyx | Butter Lipstick (Hunk)
Full size | 6.00
I really like Nyx but very few stores in Toronto sell them and if they do there isn't much of a selection. I really like the Butter Lipstick, it goes on very smooth and is pretty pigmented. The packaging and lipstick itself looks purple, but when applied it's more of a plum with a blue undertone. 

Pixi by Petra | Mesmerizing Mineral Duo (Apricot Glow)
Sample size 0.03 oz | n/a
I love the colours of this duo. I'm a sucker for neutral eye shadows and these compliment each other perfectly, a light champagne and a light bronze. I tried to find the product on their website but failed. They have Mesmerizing Mineral Pallettes but I found the Fairy Light Solo eye shadows in Champagne and Apricot to be very similar to these ones.
Coolway | Glow Oil Treatment
Sample size 10 ml | $3
I'm not a fan of hair oils but I'll give this a try. It says it can be used on both wet and dry hair, but from experience wet hair is always best.


Crown Brush | Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush
 $6.99
skin ICELAND | Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
Sample size x 2 | $7.50
For some reason I'm not a fan of eye gels. I've received the same ones from a Murale order and have yet to use them. This is going to be traded with a fellow ipster for the Chella highlighter.
Swatches: Pixi by Petra in Apricot Glow and Nyx Butter Lipstick in Hunk

Total Value : $23.49 +

(If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy, I would really appreciate it if you used my referral link here!)

What was your favourite item in this month's glam bag?

You May Also Like

0 comments