BEAUTY BOX - Pur Minerals 5-Piece Mystery Grab Bag

by - March 20, 2015

Once in a while, Pur Minerals sells a 5-Piece Mystery Grab Bag for $15. I decided to give it a try as I love Pur Minerals 4 in 1 Pressed Mineral Foundation, and for $15 you really can't go wrong. The grab bags were limited and I'm not sure if they are all the same products with different colours, but one of my items were swapped out for the blush duo according to the invoice. Keep reading to see what I received and a couple swatches:
(Sugar and Spice) Blush Duo
The website photo makes it look like a blush/bronzer duo but they are more like peach and apricot blushes. I really like the casing for the blush because it has a mirror and extra room for a sponge or puff.
(Graphite) Mineral Shadow
At first I wasn't too thrilled about this product because I thought it was a navy blue, then when I swatched it I realized it's a grey. This is great for smokey or dark eyes. Ditto the casing for the eye shadow. I hate when the applicator is packaged with the eye shadows because it gets a bit messy. 
(Copper Canyon) Pout Plumping Lip Gloss
I don't like plumping lip glosses so this will be given to a friend. I don't really like the colour but when applied over a lipstick it adds the perfect amount of shine and sparkle.
(Ruby) Lip Pencil
A retractable lip pencil in Ruby red. I love that it has a lip brush on the other side. Lip brushes are my life, I completely stink at applying lipstick or lip liner and lip brushes always save me.
Brush Cleanser
I don't see myself using this anytime soon as I still have a couple bottles of BeautySoClean brush cleansers. This will be given to a friend.
Top to Bottom: Ruby Lip Liner, Copper Canyon Lip Gloss, Sugar and Spice Blush Duo, Graphite Eye Shadow

You May Also Like

0 comments