BEAUTY BOX - May Luxe Box

by - June 02, 2012

This month's box was a special for mother's day and came with a bath and body box as a bonus! Here's what I got below:
 Nubar | Nail Polish (Pink Shimmer)
Full size: 15 ml ($8)
Sample: FULL SIZE
 Olay Regenerist | Wrinkle Revolution Complex
Full size: 15 ml ($60)
Sample size:  7 ml x 2 ($56)
 Paco Rabanne | Black XS for Her + Him
Full size: For Her 50 ml ($74)
For Him 50 ml ($78)
Sample Size: 1.2 ml each ($3.65)
 Orlane | Magnificent Hair Care Conditioner
Full size: 200 ml ($96)
Sample: 7 ml ($3.36)
Gilette | Venus & Olay Razor ($15)
 
Total Luxe Box worth: $86.01

I'm really disappointed in this month's box. Again, the only thing I liked was the nail polish. I will probably use the perfume/cologne and the hair conditioner. The razor was nice but I rarely use them because I would rather epilate so it's not much use to me. Neither is the wrinkle creams since my mom doesn't use them and neither do I. These past couple boxes were so BLAH to me so I've decided to cancel my subscription to Luxe Box, June will be my last box!

Luxe Box is a monthly subscription beauty box that is $12 + taxes plus free shipping. They're currently sold out, but you can sign up for their wait list. If you're interested, check it out here!

Did you guys like this months box? Let me know! :)

You May Also Like

2 comments