BEAUTY BOX - June Canadian Glossybox

by - June 29, 2012

Another lovely and heavy box full of goodies! Here's what I got:
 Biore |Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser
Full size: 200 ml ($9.99)
Sample size: FULL SIZE
Definitely excited to try this out, hopefully it will do wonders to my combo skin.
 Neutrogena |Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 55
Full size: 88 ml ($15.99)
Sample: 14 ml ($2.54)
Perfect for the upcoming long weekend, especially with the current heat wave in Toronto! 
Wella Professionals | Ocean Spritz
Full size: 150 ml ($16.99)
Sample: FULL SIZE
So, so, SO excited to try this product because homemade sea salt sprays leave my hair dry and feeling icky from the salts.
 Gillette |Venus Embrace Razor
Each: ($13.49)
Not a big fan of this product because I literally have no leg hair to shave, but I'll probably pass it onto a friend.

Olay | Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex
Full size: 50 ml ($30.99)
 Sample:  7 ml ($4.34)
I will NEVER use this!



Cover Girl | Flipstick-Blendable Lip Duo (800 whisper/murmure)
Full size: 3.8 gr ($12.50)
Sample: FULL SIZE
The duo has a deep shimmery colour on one end and a more opaque bright colour on the other. It's a great lipstick but it isn't my colour, kind of like a shimmery version of Mac's Viva Glam Gaga. 

Bonus: Biore | Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Full size: 8 pcs ($9.99)
Sample: 1 pc ($1.25)
Love these strips! I have a high pain tolerance so these strips actually tickle my nose hehe.


Total GlossyBox worth: $61.10


I love my Glossy Box, but PLEASE beauty boxes, NO MORE OLAY REGENERIST SAMPLES! I don't have wrinkly skin, I swear T^T. This month's Glossy Box was the ultimate summer beauty box!  

If you haven't subscribed to their beauty boxes and would like to, click here

Which beauty box was your favourite this month? 

You May Also Like

1 comments