BEAUTY BOX - May Glossybox

by - June 02, 2012

Loved my Glossy Box this month! Here's what I got:
Curel | Foot Cream
Full size: 100 ml ($3.99)
Sample size: FULL SIZE
 Simple | Eye Makeup Remover
Full size: 125 ml ($9.99)
Sample: 56 ml ($4.48)
 Simple | Facial Wash Gel
Full size: 150 ml ($9.99)
Sample: 50 ml ($3.33)
 boxx Cosmetics | Liner Brush
Each: ($18)

Sebastian | Professional Volupt Shampoo
Full size: 250 ml ($15.78)
 Sample:  FULL SIZE


Total GlossyBox worth: $45.58

I really love how Glossy Box gives out full sized or really good sample sized products. I love the makeup remover, facial wash and the shampoo. I will probably use the foot cream in the winter when my skin is more dry. The boxx brush is great for travelling because the head of the brush comes off and you can turn it around and insert it into the handle, like a pen. At the end of every month now, I get so excited for my Glossy Box. I already can't wait for the June box!

If you haven't subscribed to their beauty boxes and would like to, click here

What was your favourite product this month? :)

You May Also Like

0 comments