BEAUTY BOX - August Topbox

by - August 18, 2016

I can't believe it's already August! I don't know about you guys, but my summer just flew by - especially since all I've done so far is work... And catch Pokemon... But that's besides the point! Another month by means another Topbox - woohoo!
In this month's Topbox, I received:
Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Foundation Primer (7 ml $11.66)
I actually have a wedding to go to this weekend, so YASSSS to this product!
NYX Butter Gloss in Raspberry Tart (8 ml $7.99)
I'm kind of sad that I didn't get more of a neutral colour as I find purple lip glosses tend to be splotchy so I'll have to use it over a purple lipstick.
Novex Argan Oil Deep Conditioning Mask (100g $6.57)
I haven't heard of this brand or this product before, so I'm interested in trying this out. With that being said, my hair isn't really dry so I'm not sure if I'll see a difference.
Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Retexturizing Pads (3x1.2 ml $4.41)
These will also come in handy for the wedding since I will be staying at a hotel and can bring these along - I just love these samples for travelling!
Bonus Free Brow Waxing & Design from Caryl Baker Visage 

Total Value: $30.63

I definitely like this box more than Julys because it comes with products that I would use - it didn't exactly wow me though, but maybe next month!

HOW MANY POKEMON HAVE YOU CAUGHT?!

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments