FRAGRANCE - Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy Rose

by - May 20, 2016

I never tried any Juicy Couture scents until World Mastercard Fashion Week 2015 where handfuls of samples were shoved at you, and boy am I glad they did! (Plus, you know, free stuff is always amazing). I really fell in love with Juicy Couture’s Viva La Juicy, so you can imagine how excited I was to receive Viva La Juicy Rose in my Dave Lackie x CityLine swag bag. I kid you now, Liz from Stay Gorgeous looked at me as if I was another species.

Viva La Juicy Rose (1.7 fl oz / $89) is packaged in bottle that is covered in an ombre rose to gold glitter and comes with a champagne bottle charm. The fragrance has notes of Italian mandarin, william pear, jasmine petals, rose centifolia absolute, white peony, jasmine sambac, orris absolute, benzoin and ambrox. 

Viva La Juicy Rose is equal parts floral, fruity and fizzy – like in sparkling wine. The scent actually reminds me of Victoria Secret’s Strawberries and Champagne. I am personally not a fan and prefer the sweeter smelling Viva La Juicy, but if you’re a fan of Strawberries and Champagne, or like the scent from corking a champagne, I’d definitely recommend this perfume.

Have you ever owned a Juicy Couture tracksuit? I swear they were all the rage a couple years back!


Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments