EMPTIES - April Empties + Tosses

by - May 02, 2016

This month was a slow one for me. With the rush of last minute projects and exams, beauty was put on the back burner. I did manage to finish some things, mainly cleansing cloths for those days I needed to quickly take off my makeup and cram for the next exam.

Rating Guide:
☆ - All aboard the nope train!
☆ - Meh... I'm indifferent...
☆ - YAAASSSSSS
April empties, beauty products
Samples / Deluxe Samples
Ferro Cosmetics Ultimate HD Mattifying Foundation Concealer Powder in Light Medium Beige 
This is a fairly nice foundation that is paraben, chemical and cruelty free. When first applied, the foundation creates a chalky matte look that dissipates throughout the day, lookin more natural. The only issue I had was application since it came in a tiny jar, but this can be avoided with the full sized product.
Marc Jacobs Daisy 

Full Size
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths 
Pond's Cleansing & Makeup Removing Towelettes 
Bodycology Body Butter in Frosted Sugar Plum 
Simple Eye Make-Up Remover 
This eye make up remover is effective but it makes my eyes burn! I have another bottle to use up too...
NYC High Definition Liquid Liner 
Definitely a steal for the price! It's not waterproof but it lasts almost all day for me and the fine tip allows a thin line.

Tosses
Ardene Nail Polish in Blue Glitter 
This nail polish is probably 10 years old and it's just about the worst polish I owned. I totally questioned my hoarder status when I found this. 

Do you pronounce Ardene like Ar-deen or Ar-den? (I know it's pronounce like Ar-den but I still pronounce it Ar-deen)

Let's be friends!


You May Also Like

0 comments