EVENT - CityLine x Dave Lackie #CitylineBeauty

by - March 03, 2016

Last week I got a chance to attend the CityLine x Dave Lackie taping airing on March 4th at 9am EST and 4pm EST. I have never attended a taping before so this was completely new and exciting for me. This taping was particularly special because all the members of the audience were Dave Lackie's Twitter followers and I got to meet Tonya from Tonya Talks Beauty and Hailey from Hailey's Workshop.
I won't spoil the show, but it has shows some gorgeous Spring outfits from Winners as well as beautiful prom dresses from The Bay. Dave Lackie presents some upcoming make up products while two audience members get their hair and make up done. The one thing that blew our minds were the super generous gift bags, gift cards and the hand written note from Dave.
I'm so excited to try out these new products and hope to attend some more tapings!

Have you attended any show tapings or film sets?

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments