EMPTIES - March Empties + Tosses

by - March 31, 2016

April is here and so is Spring! (Although it really doesn't feel like it in Toronto...). I tried to do some Spring cleaning and it sort of worked... Okay no it didn't, but I managed to find some things to toss including make up - so let's get started with this month's empties!

Rating Guide:
☆ - All aboard the nope train!
☆ - Meh... I'm indifferent...
☆ - YAAASSSSSS
Samples / Deluxe Samples
Jergens Ultra Care Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer 
Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Coconut Oil 
This moisturizer feels great and smells great. I love that it's made for wet skin so it glides on and feels watery instead of oily.
J.R Watkins Rejuvenating Foot Cream in Peppermint 
Caudalie  Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet 
John Masters Organics  Lavender Rosemary Shampoo & Lavender Avocado Conditioner 
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner, it doesn't smell like the bad lavender, if that makes sense. This lavender has a sweet smell to it and reminds me of lavender white hot chocolate.

Full Size
Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser 
My absolute favourite cleanser. I've been using this for years and prefer this over all other cleansers that I've tried. It lathers well, has a fresh clean scent and works well with my skin.

Tosses
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express 
I love this mascara but I lost this one a while back so it's way past it's due date.
Caryl Baker Foundation Primer 
The lid is stuck so I wasn't able to try the product.
Mario Badesco Drying Cream 
The lid was also stuck to this one - but even if it wasn't I probably would have still tossed this - I just don't have a use for it.

Did you do any Spring cleaning this month?

Let's be friends!


You May Also Like

0 comments