EMPTIES - February Empties and Tosses

by - February 29, 2016

February was a horrid month for me which left skincare and beauty on the back burner for most of it. I still managed to finish some things but this month is mostly tosses. 
I thought it would be nice to start a three star rating system for my monthly empties and tosses posts, so here is my scale!
☆ - All aboard the nope train!
☆ - Meh... I'm indifferent...
☆ - YAAASSSSSS
Full Sized Items 
LUSH Cranberry Festive Face Mask 
Thayers Peach Witch Hazel Astringent ☆ 
(I broke the lid of the original bottle so I transferred the remaining into a travel bottle - ghetto and savvy to the max!)
Freeman Facial Brightening Paper Mask in Rose 

Samples
Revlon Revitalist Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother 
(THIS FEELS LIKE YOU'RE JUST APPLYING SILICONE TO THE FACE. NOPE.)
The Body Shop  Vitamin E Moisture Cream 
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Cleansing Water 
Burt's Bees Radiance Day Cream with Royal Jelly 
THEFACESHOP White Tree Snow Exfoliating Foam Cleanser 
Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey 
Taylor Taylor Swift 
Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto 

Tosses
I recently reorganized my polishes into giant tupperware containers, but a couple of my polishes dried out in the process. I'm not too sure why but I'm guessing the weight of the containers stacked together may have cracked the bottles just enough to dry them out. I'm not too disappointed with losing these polishes because I have more than enough, but hopefully the remaining polishes will be okay!
Santee Plus Light Purple
China Glaze Crackle Cracked Concrete
Sally Hansen Xtremewear Strobe Light
Wet n Wild Wild Shine Black Creme

Any tosses for you this month?

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments