EMPTIES - February Empties + Tosses

by - February 28, 2017

I organized my makeup a little bit this month and found some products to toss. I'm trying to declutter my makeup but the hoarder inside me keeps fighting back. Hopefully I can toss out some more next month!

Rating Guide:
☆ - All aboard the nope train!
☆☆ - Meh... It's okay
☆☆☆ - YAAASSSSSS!!
Full Size:
La Fresh Oil-Free Face Cleanser 
I found that this wasn't effective at removing makeup.
Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Smoothing Cream    
I love all of Garnier Fructis hair creams and treat it as a leave in conditioner.
The Body Shop Vanilla Brulee Body Butter    
I love The Body Shop body butters, but I personally am not a fan of this scent.
LUSH Outback Mate Soap   
This soap smells so fresh and clean, and I think it's a pretty gender neutral scent so the boyfriend helped in using it up!


Sample Size:
Vichy Calming Cleansing Micellar Solution   

Tosses:
Covergirl Katy Kat Eye Mascara in Blue  
It's not a bad mascara, I'm just not adventurous enough to pull it off.
Sephora Nano Eyeliner in Silver Green x 2  
These eyeliners are super old so it's finally time to go.
Clark's Botanicals Intense Radiance Mask  
This mask dried out so I didn't get a chance to try it out.
Covergirl Bombshell Volume 2in1 
Not a fan of this mascara because it really sticks to the lashes and is difficult to remove, even with an oil based eye makeup remover.
L'oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Duo in Peach Parfait
This was one of my first eyeshadows ever... enough said.

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments