BEAUTY BOX - September Topbox

by - October 06, 2016

In this month's Topbox, I received:
Marcelle 3-in-1 Lumi Power Anti-Age and Anti-Fatigue cream (7 ml $4.54)
Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 117 (5 ml $8.66)
I love MUFE's foundation, but this is far from my skin tone. Maybe I can use this as a highlight.
BVspa by Bon Vital Body Lotion in Pink Grapefruit (30 ml $1.52)
Gorge* I'll make you look amazing daily spray (1 oz $8.11)
I'm excited to try this conditioning spray because my hair is so damaged from constantly dying it. 

Total Value: $22.83
This month's box also came with a bonus Unilever box that contained:
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (7 pack)
Vaseline Original Lip Therapy
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
Degree Fresh Energy Dry Spray
Nexus Comb Thru Finishing Mist
TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray
Nexus Therappe Shampoo and Humectress Conditioner
Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Body Lotion
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash

I'm really glad that this month's box came with a bonus Unilever box because I was pretty disappointed in the Topbox alone. Out of these two boxes, I'm excited to try the Gorge* leave in hair conditioner and the Degree dry spray. This will be my last Topbox unless I get another surprise gift subscription, but I'm not sad to see it go.

Which beauty box is your favourite? I really like PopSugar but they only ship within the US :(.

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments