EMPTIES - September Empties + Tosses

by - October 04, 2016

With school starting in September, my month has been crammed with studying, working and emptying! Here's what I managed to finish off this past month!

Rating Guide:
☆ - All aboard the nope train!
☆☆ - Meh... It's okay
☆☆☆ - YAAASSSSSS!!
Sample Size
TRESemme Platinum Strength Shampoo & Conditioner ☆☆

Full Size
LUSH Nightwing Shower Jelly ☆☆☆
I love, love, LOVE this shower jelly! It smells exactly like those gummy coke bottles. At first I wasn't quite sure how to use it, but I found cutting it up into small pieces and rubbing that into a loofa/shower gloves worked really well.
Bath and Body Works Capri Seaside Citrus Body Lotion ☆☆
The Body Shop Seaweed Pore Perfector ☆
I had high hopes for this product but found it really didn't do much for the skin. I believe it was quite pricey for the 15 ml bottle and is now discontinued.
Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes ☆
I found that these wipes dried out quite easily in the pack and wasn't very effective in removing eye makeup so I probably won't be repurchasing these. 
Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Smoothing Cream ☆☆
I love Garnier Fructis products so much, and I honestly have no idea why. I use this as a leave in conditioner and it definitely helps make my hair feel hydrated and soft.

Tosses
The Body Shop Exfoliating Bath Gloves
After trying bath gloves, I can never go back - it provides much more control and deep cleaning than a loofa does. This pair is quite old now so it had to go!

Let's be friends!



You May Also Like

0 comments