MAKEUP - Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick

by - October 09, 2015

I have been dying to get my hands on Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks for a while now, but unfortunately they are not sold in Canada. I finally picked some up in the States at Macy's for $20 each.
At first I was a little gobsmacked at the price - $20 for this tube of lip gloss?! But then I had to remind myself, they're lipsticks, and matte ones at that. It took me forever to pick out two shades, but I settled with Bloodline and Baby Pink.
Bloodline is a beautiful scarlet red and Baby Pink is a light Barbie pink. 

They apply so pigmented, so smooth and they dry pretty quickly, leaving a gorgeous matte finish. The thing I love the most about these is that they don't accentuate dry lips too much and they don't budge - I ate ice cream with them on and it still looked amazing after. 

I'm officially in LOVE with ABH's liquid lipsticks and would definitely recommend these.

Have you tried any liquid lipsticks? Suggestions? :)

Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments