BEAUTY BOX - April Birchbox

by - April 29, 2015

Here's what I received in my April Birchbox :)
 Beaver Professional | Nutritive Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
Sample size: approx $8
 Jelly Pong Pong | Glow Getter HIghlighter
Full size: $16.50
I'm excited to try the Jelly Pong Pong highlighter as I've been using stick highlighters. It'll be interesting to try a liquid one.
 Bee Kind | Shower Gel
Sample size: approx $2.50
 Mereadesso | All-in-One Moisturizer
Travel size: $28
 It claims to be a one-step formula that is an antiaging day/night cream, serum, eye cream, toner and primer. Seriously, it's not all those things, it's just a moisturizer that could use some SPF.  

Total Value: approx $55

I kind of loathe boxes where the value isn't justified by the actual product your get. In this box, the Mereadesso moisturizer blew it out of the water with it's price of $28 for 12 ml of product, like really? I've tried many samples of Mereadesso products, but I never find it worth it to actually purchase them for that reason.

What was your favourite item this month?

You May Also Like

2 comments