BEAUTY BOX - December Glossybox

by - December 30, 2014

Check out what I got in the December Glossybox! :) 
P.S I also would like to wish you all a Happy New Year tonight!
Rituals Cosmetics Miracle Scrub in Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba
Full size: 2.5 fl oz for $17
Toni&Guy  Leave in Conditioner
Full size: 3.3 fl oz for $16.99
Ciate Mini Paint Pot in All Aglow
Full size: 0.17 oz for $10
BellaPierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick in Burlesque
Full size: 0.12 oz for $19.99
Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche De Beaute
Full size: 1.7 oz for $32

Total: $95.98

Whoa this box is a high value box! I'm not sure of the prices are right on the product cards, but if so I am definitely impressed with the 5 full sized products. Every product in this box is a hit and I look forward to using them all. I'm especially excited for the mask and of course the nail polish. $30 CAD for almost $100 worth of product is amazing. I feel like the box is only great because it's the December box and we are expecting a bit more from them. This is a great second box from Glossybox, but unfortunately my budget doesn't allow for $30 monthly boxes and this will be my last box from them.

If you're interested in subscribing to Glossybox, I would really appreciate it if you used my referral link here. :)

What's your favourite December beauty product?

You May Also Like

0 comments