BEAUTY BOX - November Glossybox

by - December 22, 2014

Glossybox USA is now shipping to Canada. I loved Glossybox Canada and was so sad when they shut down. Glossybox USA sent emails in mid October about their new availability to Canadians for an extra $5. Also the price is in USD, so the conversion rate becomes a big pain. I ended up paying $30.44 CAD for this box. I decided to try out a couple months to see if it was worth it financially as well as personally. I realize this post is SUPER late, but I've been *trying* to stay focused on exams. Now that they're over with, here is what was in the November Glossybox!
Kneipp Herbal Bath: Balancing in Lavender
Full size: 3.38 fl oz for $20
Sample: 0.67 fl oz for $4
12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment
Full size: 6 oz for $20
Sample: 1.5 oz for $5
Kryolan for Glossybox Blusher in Glossy Pink
Full size: $16.17
*I love this blush. This my second one, my first being from one of the Glossybox Canada boxes.
Juice Beauty  Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer
Full size: 2 oz for $45
Sample: 0.5 oz for $11.25
OPI Pink Outside the Glossybox
Full size: 0.5 oz for $9.50

Total value: $45.92

I'm disappointed in the November Glossybox. This was the first box from Glossybox USA to Canada and I thought they would try to wow us. My favourite item in this box is the nail polish, because quite frankly I won't use anything else in the box. I hope the December box is much better!

If you're interested in subscribing to Glossybox, I would really appreciate it if you used my referral link here. :)

What's your favourite subscription box?

You May Also Like

2 comments