BEAUTY BOX - Julep New Year's Mystery Box

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I love Julep's Mystery boxes. I'd rather get these than the monthly subscriptions. Here's what I got in the New Year's Mystery Box :).
Age Defying Hand Brightener (89 ml) and (4 ml x 2)
One-Step Polish Remover Pad (x3)
Silver Nail Glitter Pot

Polishes:
Hoch
Matte Top Coat
Isla
Portia
Mystery Glitter

I was excited to get my box but was kinda meh when I saw the colours I received. I recently purchased Hoch as an add on to one of my boxes, so boo for duplicates :(. I really like the Matte Top Coat and the Mystery Glitter though and can't wait to try them. However, I'm not so thrilled about Isla or Portia. Anyone interested in trading? :P

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I've never tried Julep polishes but they seem to make some really fun and pretty shades. Hope you manage to trade off the ones that didn't thrill you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maria! I just wanted to let you know I received the Maskeraide mask from the New years giveaway! Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sleepandwater: You should definitely try them! You can get your first box from them for just a penny and cancel afterwards if you're not satisfied with their products/subscription!

    Michelle Louie: I'm glad you got it! Thanks for letting me know :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe