EMPTIES - October Empties

Sunday, November 01, 2015

October has gone - which means an empties post!
I'll admit, I got REALLY lazy with my, erm, maintenance this month. I didn't finish any full sized items, but I got through a couple samples. PROGRESS!
Samples:
Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash
Clinique Step 3 Clarifying Lotion
Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo & Conditioner
Jergens Shea Butter
Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask
My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Mask
Sampar Ultra Hydrating Fluid
Salvador Dali ItIsDream Perfume
Skinfood Tomato Whitening Toner
Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream
Biotherm Aquasource Gel

None of these samples really wowed me, so I won't be purchasing the full sized items anytime soon.

Let's be friends!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. One of Clinique's clarifying lotions broke me out back in the day, and I'm not sure if it was because I was purging...or because the product was just breaking me out, hah. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I've avoided Clinique's skincare products since then.
    I don't think the Raspberry Roots mask did anything for me, but I enjoyed the scent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes!
      The one Clinique product I've been dying to try is their Dramatically Different Lotion/Gel. Apparently it's really good for oily/combo skin!

      Delete

Subscribe