REVIEW - Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Native

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

I have been dying to get my hands on one of Urban Decay's Naked Flush palettes, and when Native went on sale I jumped at the opportunity. Urban Decay's Naked Flush palettes contain a bronzer, highlighter and a blush to create the perfect travel palette.
The colours in this palette compliment each other fairly well. The powders are pressed together, so there isn't a separation barrier between the three powders.
The bronzer is a beautiful medium brown with a slight shimmer, ideal for medium skin tones.
The highlighter is a light and shimmery pink toned highlighter.
The blush is a fairly bright blue toned Barbie pink, but it isn't too pigmented which is great if you're scared of over blushing. 

I really love this palette, especially in the colder weather since my combination skin can afford to have some shimmer added.

What's your favourite Urban Decay Palette?


Let's be friends!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Not terribly exciting but definitely a staple palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I think UD has a lot of basic but staple palettes :)

      Delete
  2. Oh no! I think my last comment didn't go through...
    If it did ignore this... (now what did I type?)

    These colours are definitely great to have, and can work for any occasion!
    I currently only have the naked basics palette, but I love it!

    Thanks for sharing!
    www.lindseyginge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.
      And yes! The Naked Basics is on my wish list!

      Delete
  3. I think I wanted 'Streak' for the longest time, but I wasn't a fan of the bronzer and highlight, and UGH WHY DOESN'T UD JUST SELL 'STREAK' ON IT'S OWN THAT WOULD MAKE MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER. Pretty much went 'whoah' when I saw the blush in this palette (terrified of Barbie/cool-toned pinks), but it actually swatches quite nicely!

    So, I only own one UD palette (that I don't really use), BUT I think they really excel at their lipsticks. I own two of them and man o h m a n I want more. But $$$. Ugh but the shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I wish they had a create your own contour palette.
      FIND ALL THE DUPES!

      I'm totally in the same boat. I love palettes but I always forget to use them *cough* it's just nice to own hehe.

      Delete
  4. I always wanted to get it but in the back of my mind I know I wouldn't finish it. This is super handy for travelling if I didn't bring anything else!


    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baha I wish I had that discipline when I go shopping.

      Delete

Subscribe