BEAUTY BOX - January Glam Bag

by - January 14, 2015

Here's what I received in my January Glam Bag!
A product card wasn't included so I'm using the prices from the waiting room list.
Bellapierre Cosmetics | Shimmer Powder in Exite
Full size | 14.99
This is a beautiful shimmery white. I love white eye shadows because they're so universal for all skin colours and are great both matte and shimmery. 
Pacifica | Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in Treasure
Full size | $3.50
Pacifica has great pigmented vegan eye shadows that apply smoothly. I love neutral eye shadows so I'm very happy with the colour I received.
 Nourish Organic | Renewing Eye Cream
Sample size | n/a
Elizabeth Mott | All Over Shadow Brush
 $9.99
(Malin+Goetz) | Mojito Lip Balm
Sample size | $6.86
I love the formula of the lip balm., it's not too sticky and doesn't feel wet on the lips.

Total Value : $35.34+

What was your favourite item in this month's glam bag?

You May Also Like

0 comments