NOTD - Dry Brush Nail Art

by - June 25, 2014

The dry brush manicure is one of my favourite methods to do your nails. It's simple and versatile with room for error. It's also really fun finding different colour combinations. Keep reading to see how I did it :).
pnkpetals
Polishes used :
Sally Hansen Xtreme - Green with Envy
Sally Hansen Xtreme - Mellow Yellow
Sally Hansen Xtreme - White On
Nicole by OPI - My Lifesaver
To start off, paint your accent nails white and the rest of your nails with the main colour of the manicure. After the nails have dried, start dry brushing your manicure. To do this, take your polish brush and brush along the inner edges of the polish bottle so there is minimal product left on the brush. Brush the brush onto the nails in whichever pattern you like. I used a criss-cross/braid pattern for my nails.

 Do this with all the colours you've selected for your manicure. You can always do multiple layers of the same colour to get a bolder effect as I've done with the blue polish. Finish off with a clear top coat.

You May Also Like

0 comments