EVENT - Miracle 10 Luminous Beauty Event

Saturday, June 14, 2014

A couple days ago, I was lucky enough to attend the Miracle 10 Luminous Beauty Event. Unfortunately, my friend and I arrived a bit late and missed out on the presentations from Flare's beauty editors (and macarons!). We were greeted with a pink carpet outside the store leading inside to the Miracle 10 store and two make-up touch-up counters and one skin assessment counter. My friend and I felt very under dressed in our T-shirts and jeggings, but I pushed her into getting her make-up touched up. I learned that the two ladies doing the make-up were free lance make-up artists, which I thought was pretty amazing that they were supporting local free lance make-up artists. While waiting for her to finish her touch-up, I was offered both a Dirty Blonde drink and a glass of water. 
We proceeded to get our swag bags, we were given an opportunity to book a free Miracle 10 express facial from The Plastic Surgery Clinic for a later date. I can't wait for the facial and to try out the products included in the swag bag. Reviews to come!
Products included:
Cleanser II (30 ml)
Moisture (15 ml)
Sunscreen Lotion 30 SPF (50 ml)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe