BEAUTY BOX - May and June Ipsy Bags

by - June 12, 2013

I've been too swamped with work and school to continue my blog, but I'm going to try and juggle all three. With that being said, I missed out on last month's Ipsy post so I will combine both the May and June bags here! So let's get started :)
May Ipsy Bag
Pacifica | Luminizing Body Butter (Coconut Crushed Pearl)
Full Size: 58 ml ($7)
NuMe | Finishing Serum
Size: 10 ml ($4.92)
Full Size: 59 ml ($29)
Zoya | Polish (Jacquelin)
Full Size : $8.75
Juice Beauty | Lipgloss (Fig)
Full Size: .14 oz ($7.50)
Yaby | Concealer Refill (Buff)
Size: 3.5 g ($4.85)

Total May Ispy Bag Value: $33.02

I really like the May Ipsy bag because the contents cover makeup, skincare / body and hair. I like that the lip gloss isn't a plumping gloss, which is something I don't ever use.The polish is a pretty cream colour, which I think looks awesome alongside a tan this summer. I'm most excited about the Yaby concealer. I want to see if it provides good coverage. I still haven't found a good enough powder concealer to cover my blemishes :(.

June Ipsy Bag
Chella | Ivory Lace Highlighter
Size 1.4 g ($18)
(Not sure if this is full size)
JCat Beauty | Eye lashes
$3.99
JCat Beauty | Sparkling Cream Palette (Volta)
Full Size: 3 g ($4.49)
Starlooks | Lipliner (Bare)
Full Size: 2.4 g ($12)
Nyx | Mosaic Powder (Cafe)
Full Size: 5.7 g ($10.99)
Baublebar Bracelet - for 2 referrals 

June Ipsy Bag Value: 49.47

Overall, I'm not impressed with this month's Ipsy bag. The palette has HUGE chunks of glitter that is meant for the face, not the eyes. But since I'm not Ke$ha nor a Cullen, I don't think I'll be rocking the glitter any time soon. I'm also disappointed to see a pack of false lashes and lipliner, both of which I never use. I really wish Ipsy would include those two in their quizzes. My favourite thing in this bag is the bracelet, which I got for referring two people, ironic eh?

What do you think the pallette would be useful for? (Don't say Halloween! :P)

You May Also Like

1 comments