BEAUTY BOX - October Canadian Glossybox

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Here's what I got in this month's box:


 Jouviance | Rejuvinating Anti-Aging Cream
Full size: 50 ml ($93.50)
Sample size: 5 ml ($9.35)
 
 Modelco | Flipstick Lip Duo (Dusk Lipstick, Striptease Gloss)
Full size: each ($38.75)
Sample: FULL SIZE
Zoya | Nail Lacquer (Rory)
Full size: 15 ml ($8.00)
Sample: FULL SIZE

 Gillette | Venus & Olay Razor
Each: ($16.99)


Sebastian | Professional Trilliance Shampoo & Conditioner
Full size: 250 ml ($15.79 & $16.59)
 Sample:  50 ml each ($3.16 & $3.18)

Total GlossyBox worth: $79.43

I'm actually disappointed in this month's box. I absolutely hate shavers. I probably have like 15 lying around still packaged because I keep getting them in beauty boxes or for free at random events. I liked the lipstick and gloss duo had nice packaging but I'm not sure how the two colours will look together. What I know for sure though is that $40 is way too much for it.

If you haven't subscribed to their beauty boxes and would like to, click here

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've been thinking about getting the Glossy Box. Right now, I'm only subscribed to Luxe Box but I keep seeing good reviews on Glossy. Of all the beauty subscriptions you have, which one do you like the best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ultimate favourite is Glossy Box, but now they're changing their price from $15 to $21. For me, $21 a month is too much so I'm no longer going to be purchasing their boxes :(. My second favourite though is Top Box :).

      Delete

Subscribe