EMPTIES - August Empties

by - September 01, 2016

This month was a slow month for empties, but I managed to finish some full sized items!
Rating Guide:
☆ - All aboard the nope train!
☆☆ - Meh... It's okay
☆☆☆ - YAAASSSSSS!!
Sample Size
Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Retexturizing Pad ☆
This is like a toner pad, but I found the formula stung my skin so I'm not a fan.

Full Size
Onyx Professional 100% Pure Acetone ☆☆
LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask ☆☆
I really love the smell and feel of this mask, but it's not one that I would use daily so it took a bit to finish (and I was totally past the best by date... heh).
THEFACESHOP Lovely Me:Ex Angel Skin Powder Pact in RB35 ☆☆☆
I freaking love this face powder! It matches my skin perfectly and it's super affordable! I'm definitely going to repurchase this - hopefully when I finish my powder stash.
Got2B Rockin' It Dry Shampoo ☆☆☆
This is by far my favourite drugstore dry shampoo because it does the job and never gets clogged. The scent is also gender neutral, so my boyfriend and I share it :).

What's your favourite dry shampoo? I'm now trying out Batiste!

Let's be friends!
   

You May Also Like

0 comments