EMPTIES - Update: Finish Five by Fall

by - August 07, 2015

Just over a month ago, I, along with some other bloggers, joined in a Finish Five by Fall tag.
I... have been a bad girl. I have been trying to use these products daily (key word: trying) but never realized how much product these actually have!
My Progress:
1. Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder - I was using this daily for a couple weeks, but then I broke out horribly and decided to give my skin a break. The amount of pan visible is greater now, progress! However, I think I will be tossing this at the end of the tag - it may or may not have caused my breakout.
2. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - I can't even tell how much I've used so far, but I have been using it!
3. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner - This is probably the hardest to finish, with a couple swipes on my eyes, this product is lasting forever.
4. Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer - A creamy concealer was not a good choice for the sweltering heat here in Toronto this summer. This too will be tossed at the end of the tag. 
5. CO Bigelow Apothecaries Vitamin Mentha Lip Balm (discontinued) - I will finish you! One day...
Bonus: Escada Born in Paradise - PROGRESS!!! I've spritzed enough that the bottle is filled just above the Escada logo - it was about 7/8 full when I started.

Although my goals now seem unrealistic, I'm still going to keep trying! Maybe I need to start a Panning Booty Camp.

What product do you run of out the most?


Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

1 comments