MAKEUP - Maybelline Color Sensational Rebel Bloom Lipstick in Lilac Flush

by - August 21, 2015

Maybelline's Color Sensational Rebel Bloom Lipsticks ($7.99) are moisturizing lipsticks with sheer, but buildable, colour. I decided to purchase Lilac Flush because I find there aren't too many purple drugstore lipsticks out there. 
Lilac Flush is a gorgeous light purple that doesn't apply cakey. I find some lighter coloured lipsticks tend to sit in lip creases, resulting in cracks of opaque colour on the lips.
The first swatch is with one layer and the second is two layers of the lipstick. Definitely buildable with great colour payoff. I personally wouldn't consider this a lipstick though, I find it similar to Rimmel's Colorburst Lip Butters - but the hydrating qualities is just a bonus!

Do you like purple lipstick? Let me know in the comments below!


Let's be friends!

You May Also Like

0 comments