BEAUTY BOX - Pink Beryl by Loose Button

by - March 01, 2013

Last week, Pink Beryl emailed Loose Button past and present subscribers and offered a free pair of stockings for 24 hours. I jumped on the chance and was amazed that when they meant free, they literally meant free! No shipping charges or additional monthly purchases needed. For those who don't know, Pink Beryl is a monthly subscription for stockings where you can choose 1 pair a month ($12) or 2 pairs a month ($20). To determine your style, you take a quiz when you sign up, but don't fret if it doesn't match you because you always have the option to choose from a list of styles :). 
At first, I thought that $12 for a pair of stockings was kind of pricey because I always buy the cheaper kind since I'm so accident prone and end up tearing all my stockings. However, after getting my first order from Pink Beryl, I might subscribe when I start making money again because these stockings are AMAZING! When I opened the package, I was surprised to see that there were clear and black rhinestones on the stockings. The picture of Olivia that Pink Beryl had seemed like it just had random white dots. They're not too thin and not too thick and don't seem like they're going to rip on my any time soon. I really like these tights and think they're so much cuter more unique than the plain ol' black stockings.

Have you tried Pink Beryl before? If you're interested, please use my referral link here, please and thank you! :) 

You May Also Like

4 comments