BEAUTY BOX - March Glossybox

by - April 04, 2012

GlossyBox is a monthly beauty subscription for $15 including tax + shipping. What I love about GlossyBox is that it originated in the UK and now it's spread worldwide! Also, for every GlossyBox you pruchase, you get 250 GlossyDots, and when you get 1000 GlossyDots, you can redeem a FREE GlossyBox! Cool right? Check it out here! Don't worry, if you find that the products aren't suited for you, you can cancel at any time!
 Pandora's Makeup Box |Blush in St. Tropez
Full size: 4g ($18)
Sample: FULL SIZE
 Algemarin | Foam Bath
Full size: 5 x 15 ml ($3.99)
Sample size: 15 ml ($0.80)
 Sebastian |Re-Shaper Hairspray
Full size: 43 g ($19.95)
Sample: FULL SIZE
 Bailey Cosmetics | Fresh Lip Gloss in PINK
Full size: 8 g ($28)
Sample: FULL SIZE
Evian | Brumisateur Facial Spray
Full size: 50 ml ($7)
150 ml ($12.50) 
300 ml ($17.50)
 Sample: FULL SIZE mini

Aveeno |Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Full size: 354 ml ($11.99)
Sample: 71 ml ($2.40)

Total GlossyBox worth: $76.15

I'm very happy with my first GlossyBox! My favourite product is the Pandora Blush because the colour is so versatile. Some blushes I own are WAY too pink, but I think St. Tropez is a nice muted pink/mauve that would look great on any skin tone! I'm not a big fan of the Evian facial spray because I'm not sure what it would do to my oily skin, especially during the summer. Will it hydrate my skin and make me look like I just washed my face or will it make my skin look oily along with all the sweat? Also, I'm not a big fan of the Aveeno lotion, but that's just because I don't use lotion (my skin is very smooth except around my knees and elbows, but I THINK that's normal. Correct me if I'm wrong :P), so I'm probably going to give that to my mom. Can't WAIT to try the hairspray! If only this box came earlier, I could've used it when I was curling my hair for a formal I went to :(. The Bailey lip gloss is sheer so it looks great on any lipstick because it adds more shine than colour. I haven't used the foam bath yet, but I'm definitely excited to! I'm going to save it for a relaxation day after all my exams :).

Tell what you though about the March GlossyBox? What was your favourite item? :)

You May Also Like

0 comments